Let me fall in love with ‘FALL’ featuring BKind and MaalGaadi


By Tarry

Hello my beeeeaauuutiiifuul people!

I am in love! Yes! I am ….
Btw, I seem to be in love all round the year… in Summers, I am in love with the sun, In monsoons with the rain and in autumns, with the yellowing leaves and the little chill in the air… Ah! Hopeless romantic you would say J

Anyways, so Autumn or as they say, Fall is here…  The weather, that announces the arrival of winters. The weather, that reminds us that the old must go to make way for the new. The weather, when a beautiful breeze envelops you whenever you step out of the house. You just want to hold that warm cup in your hands and let its warmth go down your throat sitting in this breeze… Oh My God! There I go again.

Now before I keep going, lemme just come to today’s JOTD and OOTD. Recently, we interviewed Vidhi Shah of BKind for some autumn trends (link here). BKind’s Fall winter ’14 collection is really amazing and has some wonderful designs. So when we were planning fall/winter looks, we decided to check out BKind as well. And when I was styling it, a beautiful earcuff from MaalGaadi perfectly fitted the bill.

Hence, here it is, the OOTD/JOTD
Let me fall in love with ‘FALL’


Indian Fashion Blog   Let me fall in love with ‘FALL’ featuring BKind and MaalGaadi

 Autumn is always about effortless dressing for me. Not getting into too much of an accessory mode and wearing something that's not just comfortable, but also keeps me a little warm if the breeze starts getting a little chilly or if I have to stay out till late evening. And BKind's autumn collection has just the right stuff.
This lovely top with pink add on was just something which went perfect with my idea of a autumn garment and I just love it.


Indian Beauty Blog   Let me fall in love with ‘FALL’ featuring BKind and MaalGaadi


The material, the colour and the fall of this top is just perfect for Autumn weather. With 3/4 sleeves, it ensures that your hands are neither tanned nor dry with the breeze. And the length is so appropriate for someone curvy like me. While the blue sobers down the outfit, the pinks add the right amount of zing to it.


Indian Lifestyle Blog   Let me fall in love with ‘FALL’ featuring BKind and MaalGaadi


The pink buttons on the neck too make this top look comfy and fab. I paired this top with my favourite Levi's blue denims and it became a perfect day time outfit for going out with friends, for college or for anything casual.

Autumn Fashion India Let me fall in love with ‘FALL’ featuring BKind and MaalGaadi

I kept the accessories bare minimum as the ear cuff which I chose was the centre of all attraction with the top. This one is 'Heard some spikes' ear cuff from MaalGaadi and is such a light weight accessory that I kept checking my ear during the shoot, fearing it had fallen :-)

Fall Winter '14 Fashion  Let me fall in love with ‘FALL’ featuring BKind and MaalGaadi

The ear cuff is an accessory which off late I have really fallen in love with after checking out MaalGaadi’s vast collection. And with the trend really high, you may see more of it here J

Indian Lifestyle Blog   Let me fall in love with ‘FALL’ featuring BKind and MaalGaadi

Details :
Top : BKind Apparels (check it here at Bkind, FB here and also on Instagram here )
Denims : Levi’s curve Id blue
Black bellies (Not visible) : Westside
Watch : Timex
Ear Cuff : 'Heard some spikes' by MaalGaadi … check it FB as MaalGaadiIndia and Instagram here


Photography By : Naeem Chishti 


And here are some fun pix from the shoot
My tribute to Mary Kom J
  
Indian Fashion Blog   Let me fall in love with ‘FALL’ featuring BKind and MaalGaadi


And my favourite nail colour these days, the Maybelline Glitter show J

Fashion ideas for Fall Winter '14  Let me fall in love with ‘FALL’ featuring BKind and MaalGaadi


Hope you all liked this post and will shower your love on this…. Your love will certainly decide on more…
P.S : There is a super awesome autumn giveaway coming real soon. So do stay tuned…. J




How did you find this OOTD and JOTD on PEL ?
What's your favourite accessory for autumn and winters?


Do share you views and please leave in comments because it really encourages me and makes me superhappy :-D Also, share your blog titles with latest blog posts and we will form a mutual love connect :)










Comments

  1. Very pretty Tarry, I love your bubbly and friendly nature and that is what can be seen in your pics.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable.. Loved the oufit. :)

    Hina xx

    http://makeupbyhina.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute you are looking! beautiful, gorgeous, bubbly, cute, awesome, sweet and what a smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Arzoo... you are such a sweetie...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anu... your comments surely made me smile.. Thanks again dear... btw, left a mssg fr u on FB
    do see

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a good photoshoot and u look very happy and gay.. i loved ur ear cuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Nats! Was seriously missing you comment.... all well na! thanks sweetie for your lovely words... If the photos turn good even after clicking at 7 a.m., am happy :-) Btw, do check out MaalGaadi... they have some beautiful ear cuffs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so adorable Tarry! I loved how happy ure...And those ear cuffs are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Tarry, I'll be in the city for the very first time and would definitely try my best for the meet up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts