Deep clean those pores this monsoon with Aroma Essentials Deep Pore Cleanser Mask

Aroma Essentials, Deep Pore Cleander Mask, Review, Buy Online, Chemical Free face masks in India, Best organic natural face masks in India, Indian Lifestyle blog, Deep Cleansing Products for combination oily skin  



By Tarry                                                                                
Hello my beauties …

How is the week going for you... Imagine this week and July will soon be coming to an end. Infact, 2016 is already down by 7 months... 

Phew.... lets not remember this now... As I have told you earlier too, I am investing in a lot of low-chemical or chemical free skin and hair care products these days. And you must have read about the Aroma Essentials Face Scrub which I reviewed recently. I am really impressed with their products so decided to try out a few more. I was looking for a face mask and amidst the various choices that Madhurima's handmade creations offer, I chose which really intrigued me. 

Presenting my deets on  

Aroma Essentials Deep Pore Cleanser


Price 
INR 450  (It is slightly expensive but worth every penny)

Availability
Online through their FB page Aroma Essentials



On the Outside
The Aroma Essentials Deep Pore Cleanser is a face mask in powder form. One needs to mix it with water or better still, with rose water to apply. It is stored in a simple pet jar, with a screw cap. The label is quite basic with the details. Although I would have loved a little stylist packing or label, but nonetheless, the quality of the product covers it up all. The packaging is also travel friendly. 
Overall, a functional packaging. 



On the Inside 
I love the consistency of this mask. It is a powder, but not a very fine powder. It is slightly gritty which makes it a nice gentle scrub too. On mixing with rose water, one gets a nice paste kind of consistency, which is not difficult to apply. After 15 minutes, I scrubbed it slightly, emphasizing more on the cheeks, around my nose and chin. On the first feel, it does nothing major to the skin except making it a little smooth. But on a closer look, I realised that my skin did feel a lot cleaner. Infact, the mask did act as a deep cleanser as the area around my nose looked so clean. After a few hours, the skin also has a nice clean glow. Nice, I would say.  


Did you guys notice the swatch? The hand belongs to my 3 year old niece, who happily played an assistant to me when I was clicking the pictures. She enjoyed every moment of it... such joys with kids around... :-) 

PEL SHOUT OUT
This is a pretty decent face mask indeed which does what it stands for. The Aroma Essentials Deep Pore Cleanser Mask contains some amazing ingredients like Activated Charcoal and Lentils, alongwith essential oils which are good for the skin. It makes the skin look super clean and also adds a nice healthy glow. A nice mask if you want chemical-free deep cleansing... 


PEL Rating 
I can rate it a 4.9 on 5.  




Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …












Comments

Popular Posts