Ethnic shopping experience with Brijraj.com

Online shopping, e-shopping, e-commerce sites in India, buy ethnic clothing online in India, Shopping online in India, review, Brijraj.com, fashion apparel shopping  


By Tarry

Hello my lovelies,
So sorry for such long gaps in posting posts. Just caught up with two many things at the moment. But now I promise to be more consistent... not just with posts but also with specials.... And thank you all for such awesome response to the giveaway. Will be hosting the monsoon edition really soon.

I have been shopping online a lot lately. The reason being that not only we get a chance to shop some awesome products at discounted rates, but also in the cosy environs of our homes. However, I have never shopped for ethnic apparels online. My biggest fear was that most of the photographs have been shot on models or actors in amazing studio lights and look appealing. But they may not look so amazing in real. So saree shopping online was always a big no-no for me. 

However, recently I got a chance to shop from Brijraj.com. Brijraj Fashions is one of the best known names in ethnic wear in Delhi since a very long time. Moving with the times, they decided to reach out to the ethnic wear lovers across India and launched their portal, Brijraj.com in August 2014. Owned by Anand Aggarwal, Brijraj Fashions aspires to give its customers ethnic wear that is not just traditional, but also modern for the woman of today. They have various modes of payment and free shipping across the globe. That's superb isn't it :-) 

Now not talking further, let me just show you what I got. I bought two sarees, of which one I gifted to my mom. The other you all will see in a special style post.... Yaaayyyyy! 

So, lets have a peek into what I got in my 

Ethnic shopping experience with Brijraj.com  


Let me just share the photos of my package first. My sarees came in a clear package, which was kept inside a pink polythene bag, wrapped tightly with cellophane tape. First have a look.... 


These are the two sarees I had ordered. Both are Bhagalpuri silk sarees which can be worn in office, or for daytime summer functions as well. The designs are classic and can be worn by women of all ages. Both were priced around INR 1000 each. This is what I liked about Brijraj.com. The prices of their sarees and ethnic wear is really affordable. And they offer stitching too. 

Here is a closer look at the saree I gifted to my mom. 


My mom really loved the saree. The Bhagalpuri saree has a lovely leaf print all over the saree with a nice pink and grey color blocked border, that has a gorgeous Indian paisley kind of design. The same pink and grey combination, with a hint of yellow, goes on the palla too. Really beautiful... My mother, who is a connoisseur of sarees, loved the fabric and gave it a thumbs up.  

Here is the click of the saree from the website to show how it looks like. 


The second saree I got for myself. I instantly fell in love with it when I saw it online. Still I was in two minds about it. So I asked two people who are closest to me and whose opinions matters a hell lot. And both agreed for the same. I will not share the complete look of the saree now as I will reveal it only in a special style post.... Super excited. 

However here is a glimpse of it... 



I am sure you guys can see the face print on the border and the deep berry red saree.... It has taken my heart. The fabric is awesome too and you can wear it everyday to work, to a day time function or even, just decking it with a few accessories, to a night time party. Just perfect. 

My experience with Brijraj.com could have been perfect, but it had not one but two glitches. The sarees were wrapped very poorly and they could have been damaged in transit. Infact, they need to be ironed before wearing so with this kind of packaging, one cannot expect to send a gift directly. See the photograph below.... 



Also, I got the blouse stitched for my saree. While the blouse has been beautifully stitched and fits me perfectly, the ends of the saree, from where the blouse had been cut off, has not been finished and pico has not been done. Now when we order something online, we would appreciate if the product is sent as a finished piece, packed well. 

PEL SHOUTS
I would surely give Brijraj.com a 4.2 out of 5 for their amazing collection and reasonable prices. Also, they have amazing quality and what you see is what you get. However, the two minuses of packaging and not sending a finished product definitely were something which I feel that I as a consumer did not appreciate. Overall, if you are looking for awesome ethnic wear including sarees, suits, anarkalis and also, movie and TV collections, Brijraj.com can surely be your destination. 



How did you find this post?
What is the best thing about this styling post?  

Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-) Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …

Comments

Popular Posts