Nourish your hair the natural way with Aroma Essential Hair Growth Blend

Aroma Essentials, Hair Growth Blend, Review, Buy Online, Chemical Free hair oils in India, Best organic mineral oil free hair oil, Products for hair regrowth, Best hair oil without harmful chemicals, Indian beauty blog 

By Tarry                                                                                
Hello pretty people 
Happy August... ok ok ... I know I a a week late in wishing you all... BUt, better late than never na....  ;-) 
Moving on, last two weeks have been really hectic. Both in terms of work and also, emotionally.... I am in middle of a major emotional turmoil and seriously can't see any way out. Guys, really need loads of good wishes from all of you. 

So as you all know, I have been trying out a few products from this brand, Aroma Essentials. I have already reviewed their deep pore cleanser mask and manjishtha face scrub. So apart from skin care, I also wanted to try their hair care products. I must say, despite a lot of abuse, my hair is my prized possession and I am in love with them. So whenever I get a chance to try products with less chemicals, I am all for them. While picking my choice of stuff, I was intrigued by their hair oil. Madhurima, the woman behind this amazing brand, has named it a Hair growth blend. It has a host of awesome herbs soaked in oil which makes it quite exotic. I have been using it quite regularly and it's just the right time for me to talk about it. 

Presenting my deets on  

Aroma Essentials Hair Growth Blend 





Price 
INR 350  (It is slightly expensive but worth every penny)

Availability
Online through their FB page Aroma Essentials




On the Outside
The Aroma Essentials Hair Growth Blend is a hair oil for sure. It is packed in a transparent plastic bottle with a flip open cap. There is a safety push down cap inside to prevent the product from leaking till you open it. The caps are tight and firm and the product does not leak, which makes it travel bag safe. The transparent bottle allows the lovely herbs to be seen which makes it looking quite exotic. The label is quite basic, but I miss the exoticness in it, which is ok. 



On the Inside 
The deep ochre colour oil has lovely herbs induced in it. It smells herbal, but not over the top. Slightly warming the oil between your fingers helps it to spread quite easily. Now when this oil was named hair growth blend, it was just the perfect idea. Because after approximately a month of use, I can see my hair getting slightly thicker. Also, the area around my hairline on the forehead too now has thicker hair. It also helps in taming the frizz and giving a smooth appearance to my dry hair. Overall, I must say I am really very impressed with this blend. Thumbs UP ....    



PEL SHOUT OUT
An amazing hair oil sans the harmful chemicals that does nourish the hair well. This is how I would call the Aroma Essentials Hair Growth Blend. With awesome herbs and essential oils, it is a beautiful blend that nourishes even your roots and does enhance the hair growth. And its aroma is really very calming. Go for it if you love your hair and want to love it more. 


PEL Rating 
I would love to rate it a 4.99 on 5.  




Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …













Comments

  1. Thanks for the detailed review. I was searching for a good hair oil for hair growth. Will give this a try...

    http://ibeautyspy.com/the-natures-co-haul/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts