Makeover stories : Awesome Haircut thanks to Hair & Care and Naturals Salon

Get Ready for festive season, Makeover Stories, Hair & Care, Promotional Activity, Hair Styling and Cut, Naturals Salon Gomti Nagar Lucknow, Best hair salons in Lucknow, Indian Lifestyle Blog, 


By Tarry                                                                                
Hi lovelies .... 
I can feel the festive chill in the season. Since yesterday, it really feels like Autumn is finally here and winter just right the corner. Love love love such weather although it means lot of layering ... ;-)

So it's the pre-Diwali week and guess what? As a special gift, we (team PEL) will be doing one post everyday from Monday to Friday... Yes, against the usual three or two post, we will have five different posts for you to enjoy all this week. And we will have some Diwali specials too.. So stay tuned and spread the word around... 

I recently had a very bad haircut experience.... And so bad that i don't even want to share it here. I love my hair a lot and a bad haircut means a bad mood for a really long time. But then, miracle happened.

Hair & Care, one of the leading Hair care brands in India, launched their Hair & Care Makeover Offer. I already love Hair & Care as a oil as it is non-sticky and leaves the hair very manageable. The offer entails you to buy a 300 ml bottle of the oil (it is less that INR 200) and get a hair makeover (cut and blowdry) worth INR 500 at any of their partner salons. Now this was a real deal. Because it is not a lucky draw and anyone getting a bottle gets a cut... WOW. 

Read on to know more about my #MakeoverStories 

Awesome haircut with
 Hair & Care and Naturals Salon


I chose Naturals Salon in Gomti Nagar in Lucknow. Although I was really skeptical because of my last experience (it was a well known chain), I had heard good reviews about them. I registered at the promotion redemption website (all details are mentioned very easily on the box) and booked my appointment. The owner of Naturals Salon Gomti Nagar in Lucknow, Jyoti Dixitis really amazing. Although she wasn't well, she made sure that my experience was an amazing one. 



On the decided day, I went to the salon. Their hairstylist, Vicky was assigned to me for the service. The salon is really spacious, clean and hygienic, which was a big thumbs up for me. I was offered a welcome drink (coffee in my case, and they made it just the way I wanted... with a little sugar), followed by which Vicky checked my hair type and asked me a few questions. Apart from a bad haircut, I have also been facing a bit of extra dryness in my hair. He suggested I should try a shampoo and hair mask system from Wella which will not only moisturise my hair from the outside, it will also make my scalp buildup free. I was given a shampoo using the same system, and man! I could feel some change instantly.




Post the shampoo, Vicky asked me what kind of a cut I was looking for. My hair is quite voluminous, but the bad hair cut had left the volume only at the ends, while the crown and mid-lengths had fallen flat. Vicky suggested a multi layer cut with a fringe, where the volume would be on the top and the bottom, leaving the mid length, to give a nice framing bounce. 

Post the cut, he gave me a simple blow dry sans curling or styling as he wanted to show how low maintenance my style is and does not require any special tools. Here are the before and after clicks. 


Before


After
I really loved the hair cut as it is super easy to maintain and brings the bounce back in my hair. I was also given some basic tips by Vicky which are really helpful. Naturals salon certainly has one of the best teams in the city and with Hair & Care partnering with them, they are indeed a must visit place. 

And here are some photos of the salon. 





And here is the master stylist who gave me this awesome look. Must say Team Naturals Gomti Nagar is not just well trained, but also very friendly and courteous. 

Me with Stylist Vicky... He is superb. 


Team Naturals Salon Gomti Nagar


PEL SHOUT OUT 
The Hair & Care promotional activity lets you get a chance to an awesome hair cut. And if your salon is Naturals Salon Gomti Nagar, you are bound to come out looking like a diva with a big smile on your face. Highly recommended. 


Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts