Get really smooth skin this winters with Biotique Bio Winter Cherry Lotion

Biotique, Winter Cherry Body Lotion, Review, Buy Online, Best Body Lotion for Winters, Winter Skin Care Essentials, Best Hand Lotion with natural ingredients, Indian beauty blog 

By Tarry                                                                                
Hi my lovelies, 
It's getting really cold these days, isn't it? 

Infact, we haven't seen the sun today since morning. Although I do not complain about this weather since I love it, yet I know how this weather actually turns normal life topsy turvy. 

I have stacked my winter care essentials and looking at the winters this year, I'm sure I would need a lot of body lotions and stuff. And although I do have my favourites, I love trying new lotions and body oils. 

Biotique is a brand I'm in love with since my college days. Their shampoos were my staples for a really long time. And now, with their revamped packaging and formulations, their products look even more promising. So while picking up my winter care essentials, I decided to try out their body lotion. 

Presenting my deets on  

Biotique Bio Winter Cherry Body Lotion





Price 
INR 180 for 190 ml  

Availability
It is widely available online and even in markets selling Biotique products. It is very easily available. 





On the Outside
The Biotique Winter Cherry Body Lotion comes in plastic bottle which is translucent and has a twist open green cap. The label is light pink in colour which has all the details like ingredients, price etc. it’s a nice and cute packaging and quite travel-friendly too. It is easy to pour out the lotion since the bottle can be squeezed a bit. The cap fits in well, so the bottle is good to travel with. 



On the Inside 
I love this body lotion for sure. The smell is very herbal, which may not be pleasing but fades away soon. The lotion is a very pretty pink colour with medium consistency. It absorbs well in the skin and leaves the skin really soft. I apply it soon after a bath on damp skin and it keeps my skin smooth for a long time. I love how my skin tone has also improved with regular usage. 



PEL SHOUT OUT
This is surely one of my favourite body lotions for winters. It works really well and leaves the skin soft and improves the skin tone with regular usage. At its price, it is quite economical too and a little goes a long way. If you are looking for a good body lotion with natural ingredients for winters, Biotique Winter Cherry Body Lotion is indeed your best bet... Love it. :-)  

PEL Rating 
I would love to rate it a 4.9 on 5. 




Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …

















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts