Say 'AHA' to beautiful skin with Aroma Essentials AHA mask


Aroma Essentials, AHA Mask, Review, Buy Online, Best natural chemical face masks in India, Chemical free natural handmade products in India, best skincare products in India, Indian beauty blog



  

By Tarry


Hello my dear lovelies…

This week, I would be talking majorly about one brand – Aroma Essentials. Those who are regular on PEL know that I love this brand a lot. Almost my entire skin care range is filled with products by Aroma Essentials. And guess what, I will soon be reviewing about an all natural cosmetic product from the brand too.



I am someone who loves to pamper herself. And for this pampering, I love to use face masks for that extra care. Recently, while browsing through their catalogue, I was really intrigued by this product that claimed to have natural AHA in it. Now we all know about the benefits of AHA or Alpha Hydroxy Acids for our skin. This mask promises to give their goodness in a natural way.

I had recently shared a small video teaser on instagram about this mask. And now, its time for a full review.


Presenting my deets on

Aroma Essentials AHA Face Mask


Price

INR 400 for 50 gms



Availability

Online through their FB page Aroma Essentials. Do connect there because the brand’s creator, Madhurima, makes it a point to customize products according skin type and need.




On the Outside

The Aroma Essentials AHA Face Mask comes in a cute jar with screw open cap. The mask is a dry, grainy paste and one needs to add a little water or rose water to apply it on the face. It has a strong herb-fruit mixed kind of a smell because of its ingredients. The packaging is travel friendly and good, but I just wish the brand gave a small spatula to bring out the product and maintain the hygiene as well.





 On the Inside

This is by far of the best face masks I have tried. It is suitable for all skin types (people with sensitive skin may do a patch test) and is easy to use. I keep it for around 15 minutes and although it does not dry off completely, I wash it off after a light massage. And the result is something we all love. My skin feels softer, dead skin cells and white heads are gone and there is a definite glow on the face. Infact, the glow looks similar to what one gets after a good facial. I love using this mask a night before some important function since the glow increases in a few hours after washing off. Definitely something that you would love to have.



PEL SHOUT OUT

I am in a super committed relationship now…. With this mask. This has suited my skin so well and gives me a visible glow. Infact, my friend asked me what is making my skin look so luminous. Everyone should try this AHA mask for sure. It is definitely A MUST HAVE PRODUCT.



PEL Rating

5 on 5.




Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us happy :-) 

If you are a blogger or instagrammer, do leave your blog & IG links and we will form a 'love connect'. Stay blessed

Comments

  1. AHA masks are very good. But finding a natural option is difficult. Thanks to Aroma Essentials for coming up with really good masks like this...

    Recently Posted: Review of Tvakh Coffee Bean and Ginger Hair Stimulating Shampoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts