Get clean skin with Biotique Honey Gel face wash


Biotique, review, Honey Gel Face Wash, best face wash for normal to dry skin, best face wash for summers, skin care, indian beauty blog, indian lifestyle blog


By Tarry


Hola my lovelies,


So the weathermen have predicted a good monsoon despite El Nino effect. Yeah! Hope it goes true. :-)
Ok. Coming to today's review. As most of you know I have weird combination skin. My skin is basically oil, with a super oily nose and super dry patches at some places. No C or T zone as such.
So for me, finding a suitable face wash is always a herculean task. Those made for oily skin leave my dry patches even more dry and those for normal to dry skin work like mad on the oily zone.
Recently, I chanced upon Biotique face washes. It's not that I never knew about them or hadn't seen them earlier, but had never tried them. My stint with their papaya facewash wasn't that great and I was kind of sceptical. Yet, I decided to take the plunge and got the Honey Gel variant. Honey works wonders for all types of skin so I decided to try this out.

Presenting my deets on

Biotique Honey Gel Foaming Face wash

Price

INR 119 for 100 ml

Availability

Easily available in stores and ecommerce sites like Amazon and Nykaa



On the outside
Biotique has improved its packaging a lot. And this is a good packaging too. The squeeze tube has a green flip open cap. All major details are given on the packaging, which looks quite simple yet classy. However, the flip open cap can easily break making it a little difficult to travel with.



On the Inside

This is a gel like formulation, that claims to be soap or rather, sls free. The gel is light honey coloured and smells sweet. It lathers effectively and leaves the skin quite clean. It can clean basic makeup, but not waterproof makeup. A very less amount is needed, so it is quite economical as well.

PEL SHOUTOUT

The Biotique Honey Gel Face wash is a good everyday use face wash for all skin types, specially combination. It does leave the skin clean and refreshed and works on everyday kind of makeup too. However, people with extremely dry skin may not find it too helpful. Yet, if you have combination patches like me, this can be a good buy.

PEL Rating
4 out of 5




Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us happy :-) 

If you are a blogger or instagrammer, do leave your blog & IG links and we will form a 'love connect'. Stay blessed














Comments

  1. Nice review. I have tried their Bio Honey Toner and loved it. Will give this face wash a try too...

    Recently Posted: Review of Rustic Art Organic Aloe Vera Lavender Gel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts