Good food + good décor = Rustic Haus

Food Fiesta, New Eating joint in Lucknow, Social Haus, Eating out places in Gomti Nagar, Multicuisine Restaurants in Lucknow, Lucknow food, Good Food, Indian Food Blog, Indian Lifestyle Blog


By Tarry

Hiya lovelies,
You know how much I love food. Yes, the curves on my body are quite a reflection but I love to explore new cuisines and even cooking is like a therapy for me. Serve me a good meal and I am sold!
Food and travelling are two of my biggest passions. When I used to travel loads for work, I always preferred local cuisine over anything else. And that is how I have discovered awesome stuff like momos, dosai etc.
In the last one decade, Lucknow has seen a host of eating options opening up. From starred hotel properties to brand chains to concept cafes, Lucknow now has it all. And interestingly, most of these cafes are being helmed by youngsters who want to offer the best of all cuisines to food lovers of the city. Almost each of them has found its niche clientele who love to hang out here and also, newbies who love to explore (like moi).

Here’s presenting my deets on
Good food + good décor = Social Haus



Now please don’t confuse this place with HauzKhas Social of Delhi. The name may be tricky, but not the place. Situated at Cyber Heights in Gomti Nagar area near Indira Gandhi Pratishthan, this one has ample parking space to hanging out with a bunch of friends or the one big happy family will never be a problem.

Firstly, let talk about the décor. Kudos to the owners for coming up with such a retro look. Wood has been used in abundance for the décor and the whole place, including the floors too. So women who love their heels can walk in style without worrying about tripping J.The outer area is well lit, so you can go on clicking selfies too. Both the private area and outer area have large screen TVs so if you want to enjoy a game with your friends, this is just the place. 

Now coming over to the food. Social Haus offers a mix of cuisine in terms of drinks and food. From pasta to pizza to kebabs to biryani, you can find everything here. I was super astonished to see the menu. Good the owners have kept it all to keep everyone in the group happy J



I picked a mocktail for starter. And since it was a sultry, no rains kind of a day, I opted for something cooling. I opted for a Grape Pineapple Mint Fizz, which was just perfect for the day. The mix was really refreshing. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.



In food, we started with Nitro Ceaser Salad. Now this is your regular Caeser Salad with a twist. The base of the bowl holding the salad has Liquid Nitrogen for a cold smokey effect which looks and feels awesome. LOVED IT.




Next was Cheeseball Platter. Now cheeseballs have been my favourite since my college days and I love a good plate of cheeseballs. These were simply perfect to my liking… crunchy on the outside and gooey inside.
DO TRY THEM IF YOU LOVE CHEESE.



Next on my meal was the Tandoori Chicken Tikka platter. And those who follow me on instagram know how much I loved the tikkas. The platter has MurghMalai Tikka, Hariyali Tikka and Lahsuni Tikka and believe me, each one is better than the other. I loved the MurghMalai one the most. 
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR CHICKEN LOVERS.



The next three dishes were more like main course. PANEER SHASHLIK SIZZLER for those who love sizzlers. Filled with veggies, this was a filling platter and the taste was good too. DO TRY IT OUT.


I love my pizzas and when I got a chance to enjoy a handmade crust pizza, I could not leave this chance. The Spring Vegetables And Mild Cheddar Cheese Pizza issurely a must have for you if you love pizza not sinking in cheese. The crust was crunchy and so were the veggies… SIMPLY PERFECTO!

Now I know there are die hard Biryani lovers too and Social Haus does not disappoint them too. The Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani may not be as spiced as its original Hyderabadi brother, but does give a good spicy feel.
DO TRY FOR THE TASTE.

BTW, if you wanna keep updated about the happenings and events at Social Haus, check out their instagram page. Also, don't forget to review them on Zomato if you visit the place.

PEL FOOD-O-METER
Ambiance – 5
Food taste – 4.5
Location – 4.5
Service – 4





Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us happy :-)
If you are a blogger, make sure to leave your blog links and let’s form a love connect.


Comments

Popular Posts