Flawless base and perfect makeup with Wiseshe Oval Brushes

Oval brushes, Wise she blog, Anamika Sureka, Blogger turns entreprenuer, Indian brands, Oval brushes in India, best oval makeup brushes in India, Preview, coming soon, Indian lifestyle blog



By Tarry

Hola my beauties…

Ya i know you guys will say that I am taking long breaks between the blogs. There are things which need urgent attention. But I promise that new year 2k18 onwards you will see me posting more frequently... Pucca promise :-)

I always love to see women following their dreams. And if it is a blogger who has years of expertise as one of best beauty blogger, my happiness becomes double. I am sure all of you know about Anamika Sureka. She is the name behind one of India's best beauty blogs, Wise She . After years of blogging, she is now turning into an entrepreneur and launching her brand of Oval makeup brushes. 

Oval makeup brushes have taken the world of makeup. But there aren't many Indian brands who sell quality brushes. When Anamika asked me to try out some of the brushes, I was super happy. After all, she is one of my favourite bloggers.. 

Presenting my deets on

Flawless base and perfect makeup 
ft. Wiseshe Oval Brushes




Availability
They would be launched super soon. Follow Wiseshe Blog or @anamikasureka on Instagram to know about these.



On the Outside
The brushes were sent to me in a beautiful box. There packaging would be different once they are launched. I received three brushes, which are medium face brush, one small brush and one longish brush. You can see the photo above for reference. The brushes are really sturdy and easy to hold. They are really soft despite being synthetic. I have washed them all twice but so far, they haven't shed hairs at all. Loving these brushes. 



On the Inside
These are just the perfect brushes you need for a full face makeup. The big face brush is perfect for foundation, blush and even cheek and forehead contouring. The round small brush is perfect for concealer application and also, liquid lipsticks and even eye shadows and highlighting. The small thin brush is best for brow filling, gel liner application and nose contouring. I keep a brush cleaner handy to dry clean between each step. I love how perfectly my makeup was blended. And they are super easy to use and clean. Love love love these brushes. Do check my photo below to see my full face makeup with just three brushes. 


PEL SHOUTS
"I just love these brushes. They are perfect to make your makeup complete. I love how smoothly they blend out, leaving an airbrushed look. Will update this space and also my social media handles when they are out. Also follow Anamika to see their launch dates. They are surely a must have in your makeup kitty because they don't need much expertise but make your makeup look perfect.”




#product provided by brand. Review is honest and completely true, without any biases.

Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy
 :-)  If you are a blogger, make sure to leave your blog links and let’s form a love connect.















Comments

  1. Thank you for reviewing these ...and i am so glad you liked them..There are many more things which are coming up and i would be announcing them soon :)

    I truly appreciate your genuine review and lovely pics.

    Hope we meet some day

    lots of love
    Anamika

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts