#OWomaniya This woman makes your life ' essentially aromatic'....

OWomaniya, e-shopping, Aroma Essentials, Madhurima Ramakrishnan, meet the woman, Best handmade natural products in India, Indian Lifestyle blog


By Tarry


Hello my lovely people... 

Ever since I started this blog, you all are aware that #OWomaniya has been my favourite column. As a journalist, I have met women from various walks of life, in different and even difficult situations. Each one was a learning experience. So when I started PEL, it was only an extension to me... and my zeal to meet and learn from people. And thus came OWomaniya, a column that introduced women entrepreneurs to the world. 

Here I am back again with my favourite column. And this time, I am introducing a woman, who has been making lives more beautiful. 
Meet Madhurima Ramakrishnan, founder of an amazing 
natural care brand Aroma Essentials.... 

This woman makes your life ' Essentially Aromatic'.... 





Tell us a bit about yourself ...
I am Madhurima and I currently live in Bengaluru. After completing my graduation, I completed a degree course in Cosmetology & Aesthetics. I was inspired to find a solution to acne and related problems due to my own skin condition. The positive results led me to start researching about solutions for skin and hair conditions for the womenfolk at large. I have been working in this area for the past 14 years.




  How did Aroma Essentials happen? And how did the name come in?
In my quest to find natural solutions for skin care, I chanced upon some articles on Aromatherapy. As I started reading more and more, my interest grew and I started experimenting with different essential oils and botanical extracts. I wanted to create something which would form an essential part of a woman’s daily beauty routine and that’s how Aroma Essentials was born.



Driven with the concept and philosophy of presenting all things natural, what does Aroma Essentials offer? How are the products created?
We provide natural solutions for skin and hair care so our clients do not have to worry about any side effects. Our products are a combination of Aromatherapy and Botanical extracts. Our products are composed of natural essential and vegetable oils, natural butters and emollients that are safe to use and are non-comedogenic and non-irritant. This ensures that our products give your skin and hair a complete nourishing, refreshing and revitalizing experience. The products are hand-made and in fresh batches, each product that you get goes through a rigorous making process and is constantly monitored by myself. Our USP is “individualised and customised” products – we believe in providing complete solutions to our clients through individual consultation and customizing products based on individual requirements




How has been your journey so far?
The journey has been challenging and interesting. Challenging because it is not easy for an individual to convince people to stop using the commonly available & popular products in the market and try our natural range of products, which are hand-made. The pricing was also a challenge initially as some of our customers felt that our products were priced higher than the other market products. However, we fought the battle by convincing them of the process with which our products are created, the natural ingredients used and more importantly, non-usage of harmful chemicals, parabens and sulphates. Interesting because each person’s skin and hair condition is different and each one needs a customised product to suit their individual requirements. Through years of observation and providing skin and hair solutions to hundreds of our customers, we have been able to now create solutions specific to skin types, with customisation of individual products therein, to help them.  It is interesting when people pose challenges and we are able to help them with our products. The kind of trust and confidence that our satisfied clients have on our products and solutions, gives me the best “job” satisfaction.

What has been the happiest and most memorable moment in your journey so far
with Aroma Essentials?
The entire journey thus far has been memorable and it would be difficult for me to choose a single memorable moment. When a client feels happy after using our products and conveys us her heartfelt appreciation, it adds to our list of memorable moments. I personally feel that being able to understand the pain and requirements of our clients and being able to make a positive difference to their lives, is worth the effort and hard work. 



Did you ever face any challenges in this journey? How did you manage to overcome them?
I have faced challenges on multiple fronts:  Domestic / family – many of my family members would not understand the work that I was doing and tried to discourage me to take up a desk job;  Initial clients – it was difficult to project our products when many beauty products were already available and popular in the market. Convincing them of the natural ingredients and the hand-made process was a huge challenge;  Work-life balance – balancing my work along with my domestic responsibilities at home It was the support and inspiration of a few important people in my life and my own passion and determination to succeed that helped me overcome these challenges.

What are your future plans for your venture of passion?
We want to introduce our natural products to as many people as possible. In addition, I would like to continue to work on making many more such products to address different skin and hair challenges and conditions. I am also interested in creating livelihood opportunities for the economically backward and neglected sections of society, though my venture. We are already working on partnering with various NGO’s that work on providing food for the poor, homes for the aged etc.


PEL SHOUT OUT

You are a really inspiring woman Madhurima. You fill the air with so much of happiness, quite literally. All the best for your venture. And people, I have been using Aroma Essentials products and each of it is special, natural and amazing... Do try them all. You can connect to Madhu and Aroma Essentials through their facebook page here... 




Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy :-)  Also, if you are a blogger, leave your blog links and we will surely form a mutual connect. Stay blessed …

Comments

  1. Madhurima didi changes so many lives....I am one of them.... she always there for me whenever I have some queries.... her products are the best... I feel confident after my skin problem go away from me....and that all happens due to Madhurima didi.... thank u so much....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried and reviewed Aroma essential products , they are really good . Nice to read about Madhu , Really very Inspiring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Aroma Essentials products because they're so natural and handmade with love. Madhu di is a true inspiration and such a humble lady. I wish this brand gets more and moe coverage due to its amazing products :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since teenage....I had been suffering with d dry,patchy yet acne prone & even tanned skin.. apart from my weight ..my ugly duckling lukk becoz of my face haunted me Everytime..!! After trying most of d skin product available with no result
    N den I found dis Angel we call... Madhurima!!������
    It's been more den a year n people don't stop praising my skin n new look... Even my skul frnz..touch wud!!����
    Madhu wish u cud help me with dis weight issue too����
    Thanks & lots of luv!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since teenage....I had been suffering with d dry,patchy yet acne prone & even tanned skin.. apart from my weight ..my ugly duckling lukk becoz of my face haunted me Everytime..!! After trying most of d skin product available with no result
    N den I found dis Angel we call... Madhurima!!������
    It's been more den a year n people don't stop praising my skin n new look... Even my skul frnz..touch wud!!����
    Madhu wish u cud help me with dis weight issue too����
    Thanks & lots of luv!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts