Bye Bye Winters ft. Blinglane.com 


Blinglane.com, review, buy jewelry online in India, OOTD, Look Book, Winter fashion, bestindian jewelry website, buy earrings online, Indian Fashion Blog, Curvy blogger





By Tarry

“While I relish our warm months,

Winter forms our character and brings out our best…”

– Tom Allen



HOLA LOVELIES…

GOD! IT’S THE FIRST DAY OF FEBRUARY… IS 2017 FASTER THAN 2016? JUST A FEW DAYS BACK WE WERE CELEBRATING THE NEW YEAR….

ANYWAYS, getting back here… So it is February now and spring is going to come just any moment. I decided to bid goodbye to winters (although you still need some woollens in some parts of Northern India) in a really special way…Wearing all my favourite stuff for winters before they all go back into hibernation till the next season.

I recently got these amazing pair of earrings from Blinglane.com. Now I must tell you that I wasn’t too sure how the jewellery pieces from Blinglane would look. After all, what may look good on the website under those amazing studio lights and photoshopped pictures may not be as fabulous in real. I have had some mixed experiences earlier.

But Blinglane.com proved me totally wrong. The earrings look beautiful on the site, but in reality, they look fabulous. Everything from the finish, the design, the material to the hook and packaging, it’s all so perfect. The earrings are just perfect to add that classiness to any basic outfit, be it ethnic or western. It is indeed the best Indian ecommerce site to buy jewellery.

Presenting my final #winterspecial #OOTD


Bye Bye Winters

ft. Blinglane.com 



Blinglane.com is a Delhi based e-store that sells some beautiful and trendy pieces of jewellery. Neckpieces, sets, earrings, anklets, bracelets…. They have an amazing collection in all. And the styles are amazing enough to suit all tastes. Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, Bling… everything!

I got the earrings ‘INIMITABLE BOLD GOLD’ (p.s. they are currently on sale). Now I am someone who loves big earrings since I am majorly an earrings person (leaving aside my boho moods). These ones really caught my eye. The oval shaped earrings have a beautiful cut-out jaali design in the middle which looks amazing. Here are some clicks of the earrings.




These earrings are a complete accessory in itself. You can wear it with a basic outfit to add oomph to the look or with a dressy outfit to add to the style quotient. I styled them with a basic woollen dress (Shoppers Stop), woollen leggings (Limeroad), boots and long coat (Shoppers Stop). While the outfit was kind of sticking to basic colours, even my makeup was neutral. The earrings, which stand out on my round face, were the highlight of the entire look.

Not writing much now, would just leave to you all to enjoy these pictures where all the attention is being grabbed by the earrings….













PEL SHOUT OUT

This was my first product from Blinglane.com and I must say, I am really impressed by the earrings. Not only is the design and the finish amazing, the product quality is good enough to not irritate or hurt my sensitive ear skin. Do check the site out for some awesome collections from dainty to bold. And since they have some sales too, you may find great deals as well…



Photography by : Mohammad Naeem Chishti





Do share your comments and views below. Your comments really make us feel so happy

 :-)  If you are a blogger, make sure to leave your blog links and let’s form a love connect.


Comments

  1. Appi you are looking soo beautiful ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings are totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful you and this post šŸ˜ šŸ’˜

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful earring! šŸ’˜

    http://kawaiikapitu.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts